SASSA Application For R350 Online Registration (2023)
If you are one of the beneficiaries who were left behind in the SASSA system, you can apply for your grant online. You need to register on the SASSA website and complete all the required information before you apply for your grant. The closing date for the SASSA r350 online application form has not yet been announced.
SASSA R350 online registration is the best way to apply for SASSA payments. This article will guide you on how to apply for SASSA payments through the SASSA R350 application form.
SASSA Application For R350 Online Registration
The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) is a government agency, which was created to administer social grants. This includes the Old Age Pension Grant, Caregiver’s Grant, Disability Grant and Unemployment Insurance Fund.
Following are the SASSA R350 application instructions:
- Go to the official website of SASSA at https://www.sassaregistration.gov.za/ and click on “Register” link from menu bar on top of page.
- Then select your preferred language English or Afrikaans or IsiZulu, this should take you to another page where you will see an option called ‘New Registrant’
- Choose it if this is your first time registering with SASSA or else choose registered persons icon if you have already registered with SASSA before then follow steps below:
Where do I Apply for the SASSA R350 Grant
The SASSA R350 application for the old age pension (OAP) can be done in two ways:
- Via phone-in or over the counter at any of its offices across the country
- Online via its website www.sassa.gov.za
What are the Requirements Needed for The SASSA R350 Grant
To be eligible for the SASSA R350 grant, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have registered as a beneficiary of the SASSA grant
- You must be between 18 and 59 years old
- You must have proof of your identity and nationality (i.e., valid identification document), as well as proof that you are unemployed (if applicable)
How to Apply for SASSA R350 Online Application Form
You can apply for the SASSA R350 online application form on the SASSA website.
The application form is available in both English and Afrikaans. The online application form can be completed on a computer or mobile device, and it only takes 10 minutes to complete!
For more information about the SASSA R350 application form
If you have further questions regarding the SASSA R350 application form, you can contact them via their toll-free number (0828448899).
The closing date for the SASSA R350 online application form has not yet been announced.
The closing date for the SASSA r350 online application form has not yet been announced. The closing date will be announced on the SASSA website and SABC TV news.
- SASSA R350 Grant Identity Verification Failed
- How To Cancel SASSA R350 Application
- SASSA R350 Grant Application Appeal
The application form for the SASSA r350 grant is an easy and straightforward process. You do not need to be an expert to complete it, but it’s important that you know what information is required before starting this process.
The application form has been designed to help people find out more about the grant and also provide details on how they can apply for it.