Royal Bafokeng Platinum Learnerships
Royal Bafokeng Platinum is a platinum mining company located in the North West province of South Africa. We are looking for learners who have the potential for a permanent position once you have completed your training. We offer full time, part time and flexible learnerships to students with the potential for a permanent position once you have completed your training.
Royal Bafokeng Platinum Learnerships
If you are a grade 12 learner with maths and science at 60% or higher, you might be eligible for this learnership.
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 29 as of 1 January 2019. The upper age limit is 30 years old if you are currently studying towards a Matric certificate or include matric exemption on your application form.
- Your ID document should show that you have been living in the Republic of South Africa for at least three months prior to the closing date for applications (20 February 2019).
The RBPlat offers learnerships to students with the potential for a permanent position once you have completed your training.
Learners are trained on an integrated approach to complete different modules and other practical workspaces in the organisation. These learnerships offer you the opportunity to be exposed to various departments where you can find out what it is like working at RBPlat, while gaining valuable experience while completing your studies.
Who are they looking for?
Firstly, you must be eligible to apply for a learnership. To determine your eligibility, consider the following:
- Are you between the ages of 16 and 35?
- Do you have a high school diploma or equivalent qualification?
- Have you completed at least 60% of your matric studies?
If the answer to all these questions is yes, then congratulations! You meet their minimum requirements to apply for a learnership. If not, don’t worry—there are still other ways in which one can gain employment with Bafokeng Platinum Resources.
They are looking for hard-working students interested in mining, metallurgy and electrical engineering. You should be willing to take on responsibility, be ready to learn new skills, and have a good work ethic. Good communication skills are also important because you will need to communicate with your colleagues when working on projects together.
To apply for the Royal Bafokeng Platinum Learnership, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have completed Grade 12 with mathematics and science at 60% or higher.
- You need to be enrolled in TVET College National N3 Certificate in mathematics, physics, industrial electronics, engineering science, electrical trade theory and electro technology. Valid driver’s license is recommended but not required as you will be provided with a company vehicle during your employment as part of your benefits package
To qualify for the Learnership programme, you will need to have obtained your National N3 Certificate in mathematics, physics, industrial electronics, engineering science and electrical trade theory. In addition candidates must meet the following criteria:
Have obtained a National N3 Certificate in Mathematics, Physics or Industrial Electronics from any recognized institution.
Must be a graduate from a recognized institution.
Must be a South African citizen or permanent resident (apply within 3 months of entering South Africa).
- You must have a valid driver’s license.
- You must have a car.
- Your car must be insured by an insurer that is licensed to conduct business in South Africa, and you must have proof of this insurance when completing your application.
- You can purchase a learner’s permit at any traffic office in South Africa, but it will only remain valid for three years unless you take the necessary steps to extend it before that expiration date, so we recommend purchasing your learner’s permit as soon as possible after receiving notice of acceptance into the program.
Being part of the learnership programme is a great step towards attaining your chosen career path. The programme will give you hands-on experience, as well as provide you with the skills needed to be successful in your chosen career. You will also have the opportunity to make a difference in the industry, by working on projects that have an impact on society and help improve lives, both locally and globally.
If you are interested in becoming a part of this great opportunity and would like to apply, please visit the RBPlat website where you will find all the necessary details. They look forward to meeting you!