The University of South Africa opens it doors to short courses to the public. Public Registration that is open to staff and general public. For Staff Registration, there are two methods you can use, by download form or online through the MyUnisa system. There are several methods used for registration at UNISA.
Registration For Short Courses At Unisa
The University of South Africa opens it doors to short courses to the public. The public can register for short courses at UNISA. There are two methods of registration, by download form or online through the MyUnisa system.
To register for a short course, you will need to complete an application form which can be downloaded from our website. You are required to pay the full cost of registration at the time of application unless otherwise indicated. If your application is successful, you will receive an acknowledgement letter confirming your registration and providing instructions on how to make payment. Applications must be submitted on or before the closing date indicated on the course information page of our website.
For Staff Registration, there are two methods you can use, by download form or online through the MyUnisa system.
- To register for short courses, you must complete a registration form and submit it to the department or faculty of your choice.
- Download the registration form from this website or visit any campus library to obtain one.
- Fill in all fields on your registration form and submit it to your chosen department/faculty before 21 March 2018 by email or mail (scan, attach and send)
- If you are a student who has been admitted into an institution but have not yet registered, then please register for short courses using one of the following methods:
• Visit the MyUnisa system at www.unisaonlineregistration1(dot)com/MyUnisa/; login with your username and password; click on “Individual Student” then “Register Online” tab; select “Add New Registration”; fill in information required including name, surname etc.; click on “Request Enquiry” button at bottom of page which will generate an enquiry number that can be used as proof until confirmation is received from relevant office regarding successfullness of application submission..
Now that you are aware of the different methods for registration at UNISA, you can now decide which method suits your needs best. I hope this article has been helpful to you and good luck with your studies