Ongoye University recently launched an online application process for International Students. This means that you can register and pay for your tuition fees online. Here is how to complete the application process:
Ongoye University Online Application
You can apply for Ongoye University online by clicking on the following link: https://enrol.ongoyeuniversity.ac.ke/applications/newapplication/. You will then be directed to our application form where you fill in all your details and submit it before printing out a copy for submission purposes. You must also send us an email with details of your academic transcript and passport along with a scanned copy of both documents to email@example.com
How to complete the application
To apply to Ongoye University, please follow these steps:
- Go to the official website at www.ongoyeuniversity.edu and click on the link for the application form.
- Complete all sections of the form and submit it by clicking on “submit.” The system will automatically check your application for completeness and make sure there are no errors before you continue with step 3 below, but we encourage you to double-check this yourself before submitting your form! It’s better to find out about errors early rather than later when it could be too late for us (and you) to fix them!
- After submitting your application, pay its $50 fee by selecting “Payment Options” from a dropdown menu next to where it says “Select Payment Method”. You’ll need an active credit card or debit card with Visa or MasterCard logo on that account in order for this method of payment work properly—if none are available then please see below about other options!4 Print out receipt number QJKG-8RCA-GOAT-07890812
The application fee is $100 and is non-refundable.
- The application fee must be paid online via credit card, debit card or bank transfer.
Online Registration for Ongoye University
To apply for Ongoye University, you will need to register online. The application process is very simple and can be completed in a few minutes.
To begin the process, you will first need to visit the university’s website at [http://on-line.ongoyeuniversity.edu/] and click on “Apply Now” button (as shown below). This will take you to a form where you can enter your personal information and contact details such as name, email address, phone number etc.
Registration for International Students
- International students are also welcome to apply.
- International students are required to submit a valid passport, visa, transcript and TOEFL or IELTS score with their application.
Follow these steps to register for Ongoye University.
- Complete the application form: The first step to register for Ongoye University is to complete the online registration form. This can be done by clicking on the ‘Register Now’ button on our website, www.onoyeuniversity.ac.ke or by downloading our brochure here and then filling out the form manually.
- Pay for your application fee: You need to pay a non-refundable fee of Kshs 1,000/- (One Thousand) with every application made under this scheme; this shall be credited into an account at a bank designated by us only after we have admitted you into one of our programmes and informed you accordingly via email or telephone. The University will make payment of tuition fees directly into your nominated account at any authorised bank in Kenya once admission has been confirmed by Ministry Education through Higher Education Loans Board (HELB). Only students who have applied for loans through HELB will be considered for payment of tuition fees directly into their designated accounts at any authorised banks within Kenya only after admission has been confirmed by Ministry Education through HELB.* Submit Your Application Form: After completing steps 1 and 2 above, please submit your completed form along with photocopies of all required documents listed below as proof of identity, qualification (certificates), age etc., as well as recent passport size photographs taken against white background with name written on backside clearly visible when submitted through email at [email protected]
Ongoye University is one of the best universities in Kenya. It is located in the town of Ongata Rongai and offers a host of courses to students from all over the country. The institution was established in 2007 as a private, not-for-profit institution that focuses on providing quality education at an affordable price.
Ongoye University has been offering online courses since 2011, making it one of the first universities in Africa to do so. If you have been thinking about studying at Ongoye University but haven’t done anything yet, now is your chance!