The MPumalanga Department of Health Nursing Intake 2022 has announced the open and closing date for applications. The application period opens on the 15th April 2022 and closes on the 30th April 2022.
Mpumalanga Department Of Health Nursing Intake 2022
Mpumalanga Department of Health Nursing Intake 2022 will follow Below instructions to register
- Apply online.
- Submit documents.
- Pay fees.
- Wait for results (you’ll find out if you’ve been accepted or rejected).
- Start classes (if you’re accepted).
Applicants are to apply online. You can apply online on the university website or you can visit their campus in Nelspruit and collect an application form. For more information regarding application fees, please contact the Admissions Office on 013 762 2290.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for admissions into various academic programmes in the following schools/faculties of the University:
- School of Nursing and Health Sciences
- School of Education
- Faculty of Engineering, Mathematics and Science
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
The Faculty of Health Sciences is the home for all the schools and departments in this area. The School of Nursing at Wits offers a number of programmes that lead to qualifications ranging from diplomas, certificates and degrees. These programmes are offered in both academic and vocational formats through full-time study as well as part-time study.
The School offers five (5) undergraduate degrees which include: Bachelor of Science with Honours in Nursing Science; Bachelor of Nursing Science Degree; Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Nursing Practice; Bachelor Degree in Public Health Sciences (Nursing); Postgraduate Diploma/Certificate Programmes: Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner Diploma Program; Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certificate Program
The Faculty has a dedicated centre for research into nursing, midwifery, allied health science programmes as well as public health sciences programme at Wits University
SCHOOL OF NURSING
The School of Nursing offers the following programmes:
- NURSING SCIENCE (General, Psychiatric, Community)
- Nursing Science (General, Psychiatric, Community)
- Nursing Science
The main purpose of this programme is to educate and train graduates who will be able to provide evidence-based nursing care to individuals, families and communities in diverse health care settings.
The Nursing programme has been designed with specific goals in mind:
- To provide learners with a sound theoretical knowledge base while preparing them for the practical application of their skills through supervised clinical practice.
- To develop critical thinking skills that will enable students to analyse situations, make decisions and respond appropriately.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR NURSING SCIENCE PROGRAMME :
To qualify for the Nursing Science programme at RDC, you must have a National Senior Certificate with an APS of 30 or better.
You will also have to pass English at a minimum level of 4 (50 – 59%).
In addition to this, you will be required to take Life Sciences or Physical Sciences as one of your compulsory subjects.
Mathematical Literacy is accepted in lieu of Mathematics.
Applicants must have a National Senior Certificate with an APS of 30 or better. English must be passed at a minimum level of 4 (50 – 59%).
Life Sciences or Physical Sciences is a compulsory subject.
The subject Life Orientation does not count towards meeting the minimum APS requirements but achievement in this subject is compulsory at the level of 4 (50 – 59%).
MPUMALANGA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH APPLICATION FORM
To apply for this Mpumalanga Department of Health Nursing Intake 2022, you need to:
- Be a South African citizen and have a valid passport. If you are not a South African citizen, you can apply for permanent residency in the country.
- Have at least Grade 12 education or an equivalent qualification with NSC level 4 credits in each of the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Life Orientation. You will be required to submit your official academic results when prompted during the application process.
- Complete the MPUMALANGA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH APPLICATION FORM and submit it online through our secure server within 7 days after receiving your notification letter from us (this is done automatically).
- You must also complete all fields on this application form as incomplete applications will not be considered for any purpose whatsoever (including for verification).
We recommend that you read through these requirements and familiarise yourself with the entry requirements.