Itemoheleng Campus is located in Mampoi Street, Phuthaditjhaba. It has ultra-modern facilities that educates and prepares the students for the future.
Below, is a detailed guide on Itemoheleng Campus online application procedure.
Itemoheleng Campus Online Application
To apply for NUST’s online programmes, you will first have to register on admissions.nust.na and then click on Applications. Once there, select the relevant programme category and continue with your application process.
The following are some of the courses offered by NUST:
Follow the 4 steps in order to complete the online application form
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Next.
Select the relevant programme and click on Continue.
Fill in all required fields, which should include name, contact number, email address and password. Click Save & Continue when you are done.
Click on Forward Documents (only if attaching supporting documents). Note that if you want to send more than 5 documents, you will need to use a flash drive or CD instead of e-mailing them as attachments! If there is anything else I can help with regarding your application to NUST, please do not hesitate to contact me at admissions@nustnauruhegaohelengacademyuniversity!
Then click on submit and forward your supporting documents to email@example.com
You will be required to submit the following documents:
- An updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) with photocopy of your passport and valid visa (if applicable) as well as your latest academic qualification.
- A Proof of payment of application fee in the form of a bank statement or deposit slip from any commercial bank in Namibia, accompanied by an original cheque made out to National University of Science and Technology (NUST), payable at Windhoek branch indicating clearly “Name”, “Campus you are applying for” and “Type of Application” printed on it. If you are paying by Credit Card please provide us with an email confirmation from our office confirming your payment has been successfully processed.
- All supporting documentation listed below should be sent electronically to admissions@nustna
SECTION 2 – Accessing Your Application Form
- Access your application form by clicking on Admissions and then selecting the programme you wish to apply for.
- Click on New Applicant, or if you have already applied before, click on Use Existing Application Form (if this option is available).
- If prompted for a username and password, enter details as provided to you in an email from us confirming receipt of your application form, and then click Continue after entering them correctly.
- Once you are logged into your account, select Which Application Form Do You Want To Use?
If you have successfully completed the application process and are ready to pay your fee through e-banking, click on pay now. If you encounter any problems while completing this application form or need help from their admissions team, please contact them on +264 61 833 8700 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.