Transferring your earnings from SBUX to your bank account is a quick and easy process if you live in South Africa. If you are located in other countries, then this option is not available for you yet.
How To Transfer Sbux To Bank Account
- You must have an account with one of the following partner banks:
- Standard Bank
- First National Bank
- If you would like to be able to send money back in your home country and/or want to use a credit card, then you should get an account with one of these banks.
- If you would like a debit card so that you can withdraw cash from ATMs as well as pay for things with your card, then you should get an account with one of these banks.
- You must have an account that is supported by SBux if you want to transfer money from SBux into your bank account:
You can only transfer your earnings to a bank account in South Africa if you have set up an account in that country.
You won’t be able to transfer your earnings to a bank account if:
- You’re located outside of South Africa.
- The bank account belongs to someone else.
If you are located in South Africa, you can transfer your earnings to your local bank account. To do this, follow these steps:
- Add your bank account details in the payment section of your dashboard.
- Create an account with one of these partner banks if you want to cash out (this is required). You will need an ID document and proof of address in order to get a card from the selected bank.
Currently, only accounts from these banks are eligible for transfers: Rabobank, ABSA / First National Bank and Standard Bank
You need to make sure that you have already added your bank details in the payment section of your dashboard. If you do not have an account with any of these partner banks, then you can easily open one. Once you have done this, go ahead and log into your dashboard and navigate to “Payment”.
In this section, click on “Add bank account”. This will redirect you through a verification process wherein we will verify whether or not the bank account is yours or not by sending a verification code via text message or email. Go ahead and enter this code after receiving it from us and click “Verify” once done!
While it is possible to transfer SBUX earnings to your bank account, there are some limitations. For example, the only banks that are eligible for transfers are those that have a partnership with SBUX and offer this service. You also need to make sure that your account details are up-to-date on your dashboard before you can cash out. If all of this sounds like too much work for you, then maybe it would be better not to bother with transferring anyway!