Sayouth is an international youth charity that works with young people and communities to fight poverty, exclusion and social injustice. The Sayouth Teachers Assistant Program is a vital part of our work and provides much needed support for teachers in the developing world. This program allows us to increase the number of effective classrooms by providing funding, training materials, and supplies so that children in need can receive a quality education.
How To Apply For Teachers Assistant On Sayouth
- Visit the Sayouth Teachers Assistant page on Charity Village
- Click on “Apply for this job” if you are interested in applying for this job.
- If you are not yet registered with Charity Village, click on “Register” and fill out your registration details before proceeding to step 3 above.
- Read through all of the requirements for this job and make sure that you meet them all before proceeding to step 5 below.
Read the job description and make sure you meet the basic requirements.
Read the job description and make sure you meet the basic requirements. Check to see if your qualifications match up with what they’re looking for. If they want someone with extensive experience, then you’ll have a better chance if you’ve worked in this field before. They may also be asking for specific certifications or licenses that relate to your job.
Ensure that you have a valid email address, a copy of your resume available, and correct contact information.
- Ensure that you have a valid email address, a copy of your resume available, and correct contact information.
- Click on the “Register Now” button after you have clicked on the link provided above in step 2.
- You will need to enter your full name, birth date, and email address and agree to the terms & conditions before clicking on the “Register” button in order to complete this registration process.
Click Apply Now to start the application process.
- Click on the Apply Now link.
- Complete the application form, then click Submit.
- If you’d like to save and return later, click Save & Return Later.
- Otherwise, click Continue With Application.
Upload your resume in either PDF, DOC, or DOCX formats
- Upload your resume in either PDF, DOC, or DOCX formats (Note: please ensure you do not convert your resume to a JPEG as this will not work).
- Make sure your resume is written in English.
- Provide your contact information, including email address and phone number, to complete the application process.
- After you have submitted your application, you can view it by logging into Your Sayouth Account at sayouthcareers.com/my-profile/.
Click Submit Application to finish your application process.
Click Submit Application to finish your application process. If you would like to save your progress and come back to finish it later, click Save & Return Later instead!
After hitting submit, you will see a confirmation message that means we’ve successfully received your application for Teachers Assistant at Sayouth!
Your application will be review and they will contact you if they have any questions or concerns. Please check back here in a day or two to see if there are any updates on your application status.
We hope to hear from you soon! If you have any questions about the application process, don’t hesitate to contact us.