We all know that firefighting is a demanding and exciting career. But what you may not know is how many different paths are open to you as a firefighter. In addition to the traditional route of becoming a professional firefighter, there are over 40 career fields within the fire service—from emergency medical technician (EMT) and paramedic, to hazardous material specialist or even firefighter instructor.
The Fire Fighter Learnership Programme provides an opportunity for learners who have completed Grade 12 to gain skills required for entry into the fire services. It also provides them with practical work experience in their chosen field:
Fire Fighter Learnership 2022 Application Form
The Fire Fighter Learnership is a career that has been growing in popularity over the years. The reason for this is that it offers many benefits, such as:
- Financial security
- Long-term career opportunity
- Work environment that’s fast-paced and exciting
With this learnership you will also enjoy being able to help others with their problems, as well as having fun while doing it!
Requirements and Eligibility
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years old.
- You must be a matriculant or have a National Senior Certificate. This means that you will have completed at least 12 years of formal schooling, including 3 years at high school level (grade 10-12). If you are still in school, please submit your application as soon as possible so that it has time to come through before your birthday.
- You must have a valid driver’s license if you want to be considered for an entry position as Fire Fighter Learner. This means that you must not only own a car but also drive it regularly throughout the year and possess all the necessary documents to do so legally – including insurance, vehicle registration and proof of ownership (in case we need them).
- If you do not have one yet but plan on getting one soon, then please make sure that this is reflected in your application by indicating when it will be ready for collection from SAPS (South African Police Service) headquarters; otherwise they may not accept it once they receive it if they believe that there was no reasonable excuse for its delay!
- Applicants who require criminal record clearance documents are advised to submit copies with their applications together with an explanation as to why these documents were requested rather than simply handpicking applicants based on their names alone without considering whether or not their previous records might indicate any previous criminal activity which would disqualify them from being considered for employment within South Africa’s police force.”
Fire Fighter Learnership Application Process
- Go to the official website of South African Fire and Rescue Services.
- Click on the link for “Fire Fighter Learnership Application Form”.
- Fill in your personal details and upload a recent passport-size photograph of yourself on the application form, after which you can submit it for processing by clicking on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page. After submission, you will receive an automatic email confirming that your application was received by SA Firefighters Union (Safu).
If you do not receive this confirmation email within 24 hours from submission, please contact us immediately at [email protected] with details of when exactly you submitted your application along with any other information that may assist us in locating it faster than we would if left entirely up to our own devices like some kind of idiot who doesn’t know what they’re doing or something like that which I’m sure won’t happen because no one would ever be stupid enough not even once really but still just in case make sure everything goes okay okay?
How to Apply Online
The following steps will guide you on how to apply for the Fire Fighter Learner’ship application:
- Visit the Fire Fighter Learner’ship 2022 website (www.firefighters.org.za).
- Select the type of learner that you are. If you are under 35 years and have completed Grade 12, then select this option; if not, please select Adult Learnership or Professional Development Programme over 35 years old with no formal education or training experience, who wish to complete their high school studies and/or gain entry into a career in firefighting in South Africa.
- Fill in your details on the application form including personal information such as name, gender and date of birth among other details asked on the form which will be used when processing applications online through our online platform provider eFAPPS SA Incorporated (eFAPPS). All information provided must be correct and accurate to avoid any issues during submission or later stages within this process which might delay finalising applications at short notice due to incorrect information supplied by candidates themselves which could result in disqualification from selection process altogether!
- Be sure not miss out anything when filling out form because once submitted cannot be altered by candidate anymore than what’s already been entered unless found ineligible after submitting due missing some required fields so make double check everything before hitting submit button at bottom right corner screen area where submit button located next to “Save And Finish” button along top left side corner screen area where there should also be three dots representing additional options available too.
The Fire Fighter Learnership Program is a great opportunity for anyone looking to become a firefighter. The program covers everything from basic training and firefighting skills to advanced courses on emergency response, rescue operations and much more. If you want to be one of the first responders on the scene when disaster strikes or just want a job with good benefits and plenty of opportunities for advancement, this could be it!