In order to apply for NSFAS 2022, you must submit the following documents.
Documents Needed To Apply For NSFAS 2022
A valid identity document is a document that establishes your identity. It must be valid, clear and legible. The original copy of the NID must be produced at the interview.
Certified Copy of Student’s Matric Certificate or Equivalent NQF level 4 certification, if student not currently in matric:
To apply for a NSFAS 2022 scholarship, you must provide your:
- Matric certificate (for students not currently in matric)
- Certified copy of the student’s Matric certificate or equivalent certification, if they are not currently in matric.
- Certified copy of grade 11 final results, if applicable.
- If you are a returning student, please submit a certified copy of your SIT/NOSC results which can be obtained from the SAASA or any other authorized body. If you are currently at university and have not completed your NSC qualification yet, we will require this document to be submitted with your application form.
- You need to get a certified copy of your latest academic results. If you are currently a university student and returning, you must have been absent for more than 3 years or 2 years if you are currently at school.
- The certified copies should be from the same institution that issued them to you.
NSFAS Acknowledgement Form (NSFAS will provide this form during the application period)
You will be provided with an NSFAS Acknowledgement Form (NSFAS will provide this form during the application period) which must be completed and signed by the student. This form must also be submitted along with your application form ensuring it is submitted on or before the closing date of your application.
In conclusion, we would like to say that the documents required to apply for NSFAS has been discussed here.