Welcome to Asherville Campus Online Application. The following list shows all the necessary documents that need to be handed in at the College Administration office. Please make sure you have all the necessary documents with you when applying.
Asherville Campus Online Application
The following list shows all the necessary documents that need to be handed in at the College Administration office. Please make sure you have all the necessary documents with you when applying.
- Original Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Passport or National Identity Card
- Photocopy of Driver’s License (if applicable)
- Photocopy of High School certificate or equivalent certification.
You will be required to upload a copy of your valid ID document. It should be in English and not older than 3 months. The following are acceptable documents:
- Driver’s license
Proof of residence(not older than 3 months)
Proof of Residence:
- Must be a valid proof of residence.
- Must not be older than 3 months.
- Must be issued by a government authority (i.e., driver’s license).
- Must have your name and address on it in English or French.
- Should include your photograph if the document does not already have one printed on it (such as a passport or citizenship card).
If a foreign student, valid passport and study permit
If a foreign student, you must provide your passport and study permit. The study permit must be valid for the duration of your course. It must also be issued by the country of origin.
Academic record or Matric certificate
You will need to have a Matric certificate or equivalent qualification. If your qualification is in another language other than English, you may be required to provide proof of proficiency in English language.
Motivation letter for entry into course applied for
Motivation letter is a letter that summarizes your academic and personal achievements, why you want to pursue the course applied for and how you will contribute to the university. In order for this letter to be effective, it should contain:
- A brief introduction of yourself with your name, age, city or country
- Your major area of study (e.g., psychology)
- Brief summary of what you have achieved in high school or college so far (e.g., excellent grades in science classes)
- Brief description/appraisal of your strengths that will help you succeed in Bachelor’s degree programs such as leadership skills, communication skills etc.
Mention any extracurricular activities that demonstrate leadership qualities like being captain of the debate team or organizing fundraisers for disadvantaged members of society
We hope that you have found the information on our online application form helpful. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding your application or if we can assist with anything else.